sábado, 22 de junho de 2013

Sorry for yesterday, I didn't put anything in the Blog, but today I will compensate.

In Praia da Areia Branca there is a Club called Praia surf Club it was founded by local Surfers to provide support and events to everyone,since 1997.
Every year you have a championship of Surf and Body board in Praia da Areia Branca at September, but this year we gonna have two stages, one in 1 and 2 of June and other in 21 and 22 of September.
The first Stage it was really, has you can see in the photos...













And this video is from the last year, enjoy it!

To know more about Praia Surf Club, click here.



Visit us at www.areiabrancabeachhostel.com

2 comentários:

  1. Awesome post ;) I can't wait for the next one

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it's so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,Thank you, thats very interesting information.portugal surf hostel I need to share with my friends.

    ResponderExcluir